11.08.2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Since I (Jen) am the only one that does these posts I guess I will have to say, "Happy Birthday!" to myself!!

It is funny, this week I have had 2 people at two different times (that I don't really know) this week tell me that I look like I am 19 ... thanks people! So maybe and hopefully when I am 47 I will look like I am 33?!!

Yesterday morning at 7 o'clock I woke up to a "Happy Birthday" song by Jesse, Ethan & Jacob. With a cute little carrot cake (one of my favorite cakes) with just 4 (thank goodness!!) bright flickering candles, a rose balloon and a musical birthday card. This was a real surprise since none of them said one thing about it to give it away ... not even Jacob!!

Later in the day my nice little 4 year old gave me another (unplanned) gift of a clogged toilet that I tried plunging for 1/2 an hour and gave up on until Jesse got home to snake it for me, I don't care much for doing that part and I didn't know where the snake was anyways ... darn!

That night my sisters Debra & Becky were nice enough to take the boys to see Madagascar 2.

Which they all loved of course, and then fed them a pot roast. Thanks ladies!!

While Jesse & I got to go enjoy our own movie "Eagle Eye", this is a must see action packed movie if you haven't yet. Then we enjoyed a good Brazilian restraunt (Tucanos) with good adult conversaton.

I can't wait to see what the next 33 years will bring for me!

6 comments:

jenn goodman said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!!

Lindsay said...

Hi Jen!
It is so fun to catch up with you! Your blog is awesome!
Your boys are darling. A lot sure does change in 5 years! Ethan and Emily are big kids now!
Thanks for telling me about your computer program that makes blog books, I just had a friend ask about those...so be sure to let me know more!
We'll be in touch! Yeah!

Christina said...

Happy birthday from me, too! Yes, you look young. Enjoy it!

Brent and AmberLee's Family said...

Happy birthday to you! Jen, it is so fun to find you. Your boys are so cute! Ethan is just getting more and more handsome! I'm excited to be able to check back.

Jessica Zimmerman said...

happy belated birthday!

Darla Pierre said...

Tag you are it! check out my blog!