11.29.2008

November came and went for me!!

Okay, so there was a scarcity of posts from me this month. I think I made up for some of them the month before ... LOL!

I didn't have my camera out as much as I usually do, was busy with work and school. I will have to do a post on a cigarette discussion I had to have with my 4-year old at his request!

For Thanksgiving we went to Grandma Nez's house for breakfast made by Deb & Brandon for all of us ... thanks you two, it was great!! A few hours later we went to dinner at Chuck-A-Rama with some of Jen's family and Jesse's mom & sister were able to come down from Logan to spend a couple of days with us as well.

Sorry, this picture is from 2 years ago with Jesse's mom & sister. Like I said, I didn't have my camera out as much this past month.

And what happened to November this year??!!

5 comments:

Darla Pierre said...

I know! What happened? I can't believe it is already December! We need to get together soon! You let us know your schedual and we will plan something! I think the kids miss each other too! Talk to you soon!

Lindsay said...

November really did fly by! Happy late Thanksgiving!:)

Christina said...

I was wondering that EXACT same thing! Seems like Halloween was yesterday!

Jen said...

Maybe we should do a November recall!!

Susan said...

What a beautiful family. I'm so glad you are happy and doing well!